Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m having a lot of problems with my app today.

First it wouldn’t even load. I deleted it and re-downloaded it and it seemed to work.

I’ve been out for a walk, tracked. Upon my return it wouldn’t sync with my Fitbit - it wouldn’t even find it. So I connected it as a new device. This seemed to work and it synced.

I then went to check the details of my walk and the toggle won’t work. None of the toggles open. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @MarieNL, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've been having with your Fitbit app and Fitbit device. 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team to report about this situation and they are now helping you to get back on track. Please stay tuned to your inbox for updates on your case. 

I moved your post to the iOS App board as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app isn’t working properly now. I’m able to sync the watch and the app, but I’m not able to open up to see my charts within each categories and to update my information. Like for example to add menstrual cycle information the button did not open to add information. I already reset my iPhone twice and my Fitbit watch I reset it once. Still didn’t work. The WiFi from my home was not a problem to sync the watch and the app. So I dunno why I can not open my charts and also to try to add information. 

Best Answer

same problem here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, my Fitbit app was fine last night and early this morning. I went for a walk and came home and nothing will open so I can see my walk or my heart rate ect

Best Answer

*Just checked the Fitbit app this morning and good news ... I can open my chart and input my info*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @kykypy3ka @abjk03, thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit app is not showing any chart or graphs. I totally understand how you guys feel about this.

Please try logging out of the app, restart your phones, open the app again and log in. If the issue persists, make sure that your phones have the most recent Fitbit app version installed and sync your Fitbit devices one more time in order to see if the app shows your data.

@Blueangel79, welcome to our Fitbit forums. I'm glad to hear that you manged to get the issue resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'll be around if more assistance is needed guys.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes