Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app voice cues changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Discovered that the voice cue on the app has changed when tracking my exercise from a female voice to a robotic male voice. I hate it. Is there anyway to change it back? I had assumed it was related to my Siri settings but this is not the case as I haven't changed those settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @char7724, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for taking the time to report this situation. At this moment I would like to suggest you to try to log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. If you're still experiencing this situation, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marco G

I did as you said. Logged out of the app and restarted my phone. However, the robotic male voice is still there.

Best Answer

Hi I also have the same issue. Latest iOS (12.1). Has been like this for a while...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @westynz, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Thanks for taking the time to reply @char7724, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier. I have forwarded this information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more information to share with you, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes