Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't open

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit charge 2 working(is charged) but app on iPhone 5C won’t open 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you around the forums @NCA1966, Welcome! Woman Very Happy Hmm... what do you mean about "won't open"? Is your Fitbit app crashing? 

Have you checked if your Fitbit app is up-to-date? If your app is still not opening after checking that it's already in the latest version, I'd recommend doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

If this is not what you're experiencing, please give me more details about what means "won't open" so I can go from there. Robot Very Happy

PS: I moved your post to the iOS App board as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's nice to see you around the forums @NCA1966, Welcome! Woman Very Happy Hmm... what do you mean about "won't open"? Is your Fitbit app crashing? 

Have you checked if your Fitbit app is up-to-date? If your app is still not opening after checking that it's already in the latest version, I'd recommend doing the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

If this is not what you're experiencing, please give me more details about what means "won't open" so I can go from there. Robot Very Happy

PS: I moved your post to the iOS App board as there are more chances to get app related replies here.

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just can’t get my fit bit app to work at all , I wanted to get a new clock face 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I press the app it just keeps saying downloading 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please solve this for me thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your reports and steps tried prior to posting. As you may know this issue was recently affecting the iOS Fitbit app and was already resolved by our team. If you're having difficulties, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated as this will ensure its performance.

I'm going to close this thread to prevent any confusion. If you have a different question, I'd encourage you to start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Best Answer