Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won’t open

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This started out of the blue this morning. The app will open to white screen and then immediately closes. I have tried all the things… restarting, turning off blue tooth, deleting and reinstalling the app. I even called support and they had no answer- they just said they would look into it. Very frustrating. They said they had no other official reports of this issue- which is hard to believe when fitbit forums has plenty of people with same problem. 

Moderator edit: format and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Akd4303 - if you have an Android phone try clearing the Fitbit App storage cache and force stopping it, as well as restarting the phone. It may be necessary even if you reinstalled the app.

Try also turning off wifi and use only mobile data and toggle the phone location off and on.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome  to the Fitbit Community, @Akd4303. I moved your post to the iOS App board in order to keep our community organized.

Thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to open the Fitbit App and for letting us know that  you already got in touch with our Support Team. 

I recommend to stay in touch with our team in order to get a resolution. 

Thanks for your advise @Guy_.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes