Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not changing timezone automatically.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My device still thinks it's in Florida, any advice on how to tell it the holidays are over?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JayC26, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Usually your tracker, after syncing, will update the time and date of the place you're currently in as long as your phone (or device that's currently syncing) is already in the correct timezone. However, if you have synced already and the time and date is not updating, please restart your tracker and sync it once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks very much for your email, however having restarted the tracker the time on the device remains incorrect.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Jason

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JayC26, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

If after restarting and syncing your tracker the timezone hasn't changed automatically, please change it manually by going to the Fitbit app > Account > Advance Settings. Then disable Set Automatically and select your current timezone manually. Sync your tracker and when the time corrects itself, go back and enable Set Automatically once again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes