Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge 2 is not receiving Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications on my Fitbit charge 2 stopped working - I updated to 10.3.3 - Bluetooth is turned on - notifications are turned on - any ideas why they are not talking to each other

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Cazza59, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If your tracker is unable to receive Notifications and the settings on your phone have been set up correctly, it's possible your tracker is now in the "Do Not Disturb" mode. To check this, please press and hold the button on the Charge 2 for 2 seconds, a message and a vibration will let you know if this mode has been turned on or off. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thank you. That worked. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @jcabotl, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I'm glad my previous instructions have helped you and that your issue has now been resolved. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes