Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing and I can't seem to contact an agent

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit isn't syncing and no one is answering the phone. The chat feature seems to be completely down. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

They would probably just refer you to this help article: Help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried everything on there. Plus I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have an iPhone? The recent iOS update is awful and my Versa 2 will no longer sync on its own. Every time I open the app I get that message that says to go and forget it. I’ve done everything in that sync article as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is definitely an issue with the ios update  😞  14.7.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evil_Queen @vee I hope you are doing fine.

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue by following @SteveH suggestions. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to contact the support team but the chat feature was down and no one answered when I called. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evil_Queen thank you for reaching out to our Support team. I suggest you try at a different time as usually when there are many calls the wait time is high the same applies with Chat. Maybe early in the morning (at your convenience) would be a better time to contact them.

See you around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evil_Queen   I am moving this thread to the iOS forum.  It is a better fit.  As a fellow iPhone user, I wish I had an answer for you, but I am not having this particular problem.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was given a case number. My app and iPhone are up to date. Everything was working fine until Tuesday. 

I’m sad to hear there’s a problem with the update.

It was very early this morning when I tried to chat and call and was unable to reach anyone.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes