Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with iPhone se

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

pls help! I'm unable to sync the iPhone se with my Alta Fitbit. I hope the device does support it. Pls advice 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for visiting the Community @Deepa611

I was checking the compatible devices list and the iPhone SE is supported by Fitbit. As a first step I recommend performing the restart 2 or 3 consecutive times and keep an eye on it. If the issue persists follow the Syncing Troubleshoot for iOS devices. 

Hope it helps! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue appears to be more widespread than just a few users. The last application update a few days ago caused my Flex to stop syncing in Windows. I finally got it working by using a USB dongle on my laptop and setting the app to use the "Classic Mode". It's working again on my Windows phone. It seems like the issue is not limited to just one platform. Android, Windows, and iOS users all appear to be having sync issues. A good percentage of the users asking for help are new to the forum. That was what motivated me to look for a solution here. I got a reply from Tech Support and just got a run around. I ran through all of the self help options and tried quite a few on my own. Friends with IPhones and Androids are also having trouble. The best way to alienate customers is to deny there is an issue.

I'm a Duck, or at least they tell me so.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @DuckPhone!

Thanks for your patience, I totally understand your frustration to this matter and the hard time that this might caused you. Fitbit is always trying to improve their products and services and your feedback is truly important. 

Catch you later! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feeling it too DuckPhone, I called the help line for Fitbit yesterday and had a heck of a time trying to explain it to the customer service person.  I am experiencing loss of steps when my charger HR syncs to my phone app.  I walk 5 miles almost every morning, do to the weather and the many layers I wear to stay warm and dry in the winter, I got used to just tracking on my fitbit phone app on my IPhone SE and leaving the charger HR at home. After the last update, whenever I get home and put my device on my wrist, all me steps are deleted and I start at 0 again. Very sad I know. Hopefully this gets fixed soon or when this device wears out I will find a different brand of tracker. Maybe that brand will have better customer service or at least can speak and understand English and the product that they are assisting with.

Best Answer
0 Votes