Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit versa is not syncing to my Apple handheld

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using versa for about an year. Today suddenly it did not sync to my Apple handheld. Tried several times by re-logging into Fitbit account, removing the device and adding it ! Stops after the device is found and prompts about an wrote. Taken screenshot.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Many thanks for your kind response ! There seemed some definite problem
yesterday. Luckily I succeeded today in linking the same device ! You may
try too once more.
Thanks and good day !
Regards.
Avaneesh
--
Sent from Avaneesh’s iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Avaneesh - Welcome to the forums!  We’d like to help but need more information, please. 

• You mention an “Apple Handheld.” Exactly which device is this? An iPhone? If so, which one?
  • What does the prompt say? I’m not familiar with The phrase you mentioned. If you took a screen shot, could you please show us? That would help us ... help you. 

It’s always a good idea in a case like this to make sure your phone’s iOS and the Fitbit app have been updated to the latest versions. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. I’ve tried everything- Bluetooth on/off, removing device, restarting-EVEN factory reset still will only sync stats not connecting to versa apps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit app on the iPhone is not working well all of the sudden. Won’t sync to versa and keeps crashing.

Best Answer
Many thanks for your kind response ! There seemed some definite problem
yesterday. Luckily I succeeded today in linking the same device ! You may
try too once more.
Thanks and good day !
Regards.
Avaneesh
--
Sent from Avaneesh’s iPhone
Best Answer