Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync after the new version of the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the new version of the app and now, nothing is working. Help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @MausmiS, welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear that you're also having syncing difficulties with your Fitbit device, I understand why you're feeling frustrated. I'm here to help you.

I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @akravetz, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit device stopped syncing after installing the latest version of the Fitbit app, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you.

I've seen you got in touch with our Support Team regarding this issue and they helped you to get back on track.

I also wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to iOS App for organization purposes.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here I can’t able to sync my Fitbit since yesterday...it’s frustrating..!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MausmiS, welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear that you're also having syncing difficulties with your Fitbit device, I understand why you're feeling frustrated. I'm here to help you.

I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes