Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex with new battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have charged my new battery to full and the wrist band will not sync. It's says (FB Bluetooth Error
Domain error 3)

My Bluetooth is on a new running on my IPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to our new friend @Puppeteer4! It's nice to have you here! Man WinkI'd suggest you restart your iOS device and your tracker by following the steps provided at How do I restart my tracker? and also toggle Bluetooth on/off. Once you've done this, try updating the firmware on your tracker. 

Let me know how it goes! Woman Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello now I have upgrade on firmware . What the heck is that? How can I possibly sync my tracker? Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Puppeteer4 I can help you out!

Firmware is basically permanent software that's programmed into the tracker. Click here for instructions on how you can update your tracker's firmware.

Let me know if you need any additional help!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
What does it mean the firmware update is busy . Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Puppeteer4 Can you post a screenshot of the pop up?

Also, I'd recommend making sure that you are using the most current version of the iOS App, version 2.17, before trying to update your firmware too. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Lastly, it is possible to firmware update via our Fitbit Connect software on a computer. Instructions are in the link in my previous post.

Hope this helps you out!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes