Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Fitbit charge HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit will not sync to my phone. I have an iPhone 6s and it worked with it for about a month, then just suddenly stopped. Anyone else have this problem?! I would really like to get back to using it. Help!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Mine won't sync either.. I have a 6s+, I think it's an App problem that they need to fix!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Cmaas13 @mogiesmama! Hope you're doing great! Robot winkI'd suggest you first try restarting your tracker and then follow the steps provided at I can't sync my tracker. If this doesn't resolve your issue please set up your tracker as a new device by following these instructions. Note that if you have not synced in over 24 hours, your activity data for previous days will be lost and only today's data will remain.

Hope this helps, keep me posted! Cat Embarassed

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, that didn't work. It can't find the Fitbit? Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@mogiesmama I'd make sure that you are using the most current version of the Fitbit iOS App, version 2.17. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Also, if your tracker is Bluetooth bonded to an iPhone or iPad (required for call notifications), the bond can prevent you from syncing to a second mobile device. If this is the case, I'd recommend the troubleshoots listed here.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes