Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Tile does not show information from previous days.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to help my mother use her fitbit app to log her food.  I just showed her how to do it...then noticed that the entries for yesterday are the same across all previous days...when searching day by day, but not the same when 'within' food entry utility.  I ensured her app was up to date etc. and cannot see how something I did could cause this.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @MsPeepers, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit app. This is intended and it's the way the app works. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MsPeepers, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note the tiles below the daily stats tile show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit app. This is intended and it's the way the app works. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes