Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food entries deleted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I enter something in the food category on the app, it erases all the entries from previous days and puts todays food. 

For example, Today I entered my breakfast and lunch entries, equalling 904 calories. Now, if I go back and look at yesterday's entry or Saturday's entry, it also says 904 calories as well as the food that I ate today. It completely erases all previous days food entries with today's food... This makes things hard to track, as you can imagine. It does the same thing for my water intake. 

Any ideas what the issue could be and how to fix it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @OliviaB24, it's nice to see you around here! 

When you swipe to see the information from previous days, only the Main tile (steps, floors, calories burned, active minutes and distance) will update. The other tiles will only show "Today's" information. In order to check the information form previous days in tiles such as Water, Food, Sleep and Reminders to move, please tap on each tile, where you will find detailed information and a complete graph of your stats.

If you're taping each tile to see the specific information, I'd recommend to do the following:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and double tap the home button on your iOS device.

Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app and try again.

If the your data is still not showing, please send me a screenshot of the Food long section so I can see where the issue might be coming from. In order to add a photo to your reply, see this post.

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes