Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food logging failed again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Items logged add to the calorie total but don't appear in the list of items eaten. iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3, latest version of Fitbit app. Snafu. Let's face it - Fitbit just can't make this work.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @chippy2,

For clarification, is food missing from your food log on Fitbit.com?

Also, does force quitting and reopening the App help?

You can force quit the App by: rapidly double tapping the iOS home button > swipe left until you see a preview of the Fitbit App > and then swipe up on the preview to force close.

Keep me posted!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
I have been having the same problem for days now- I plug in food and my Fitbit app will delete some entries. I have to plug it in 2-3 times before it registers everything. Refreshing the app and restarting my iPhone 6 has not changed anything.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi @DerrickS

Food gets logged on Fitbit.com ok but not always. Force restarting the app sometimes resolves the situation and sometimes it doesn't. Logging the item again sometimes ends up with it being logged twice and sometimes it doesn't. I can't recall the sequence of events in each case but if I find something happening consistently I'll post what happens.

Chris
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Skeletonkey89 and thanks for the update @chippy2! Please know our developers are already working to get this fixed as soon as they can. While this gets fixed my best advise would be using the online Dashboard for anything related with food logging. The website shouldn't give you any issues with this.

Hope this helps, happy stepping! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes