Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food nutrition info showing incorrectly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been logging 30 oz bacon every day (4 slices). It’s 160 calories. Today when I logged it, it logged as 4536 calories!  I had logged it on Fitbit.com, so I deleted it, checked it on the iphone, but it was the same there.  I used the iphone to log it by scanning the package again, which worked.  Now the bacon is in my “recent” list correctly again.  Any ideas how this got corrupted?  Any way to delete bogus records if this happens again?  Also, is there a way to remove foods from my lists that I no longer eat?  Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Pzam88, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for reporting this glitch. Tell me, has this issue happened with another food log? If so, please let me know which ones so I can report it to our team. In the meantime, I'll make sure to report the one you mentioned.

Now, a this moment it's not possible to delete foods from the "recent" or "frequent" lists as these lists get populated by the "recent" and "frequent" foods you log, meaning that if you no longer add a certain food it will replaced when you start adding other food logs. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Pzam88, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for reporting this glitch. Tell me, has this issue happened with another food log? If so, please let me know which ones so I can report it to our team. In the meantime, I'll make sure to report the one you mentioned.

Now, a this moment it's not possible to delete foods from the "recent" or "frequent" lists as these lists get populated by the "recent" and "frequent" foods you log, meaning that if you no longer add a certain food it will replaced when you start adding other food logs. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I don’t see any other items that are changed, and scanning the package again overwrote the 4536 calories and all the other increased nutritional info (30240 mg of sodium!) for 4 slices of bacon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pzam88, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and confirming with me that only one food article is showing incorrect information, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why when I log my 208gram piece of baked salmon the app list as only having 5.73grams of protein? My trainer stated that a 100gram piece of salmon has roughly 30g protein. 

Best Answer
0 Votes