Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Data no accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to Friend section on Fitbit App my 7 day step is showing 40,762 when so far for the week I have done 54,496 steps. Why does it show inaccurate totals? It also states my average per day steps is 6k. But my dashboard says my average daily steps is 8,706 steps.

When I go to the dashboard online under friends my achivevement shows my steps ever were 22 steps on March 17, 2016.

Why is my friend info so off?

My app is also updated and synced daily.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Awalter, it's great to see you around, I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

Is this the first time you've noted a discrepancy between your data? Are you manually logging activities? If not, please go to your online Dashboard and check if the data reflects the totals you should have. It's possible the information on the app is not updating correctly and I for that I would like to suggest forceclosing the app by double-tapping on the home button and swiping up the Fitbit app. 

If that doesn't seem to do the trick, please logout from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, if you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Closing down the app works sometimes but not always and not now, same goes for logging off and log in again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Klawen, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for trying the troubleshooting steps I've recommended earlier. At this moment I would like to gather some information from you so I can check this further.

• Phone or mobile device you're currently using.
  • OS version your phone is currently running.
  • App version installed on your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your quick reply.

- Iphone 7

- iOS 10.3.2

- Fitbit 2.45 (741), is that you asked for?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Klawen, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply with the information requested. I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

At this moment I will forward the data to our team and once I get more information regarding this issue, I'll make sure to update the thread accordingly. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 

If there's anything else I can do for you or if there's something else you might want to add, please feel free to reply! 

Best Answer
0 Votes