Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend not showing up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My boyfriend and I just purchased fitbits for each other for Valentine's Day. We followed the directions in setting them up. But when we synced our contacts, I was showing up on his phone saying I didn't have a fitbit and he wasn't even showing up on mine. Please help us with this problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner,

What's important to note is that the Fitbit iOS App searches for friends using emails saved in your contacts, not phone numbers. If you don't have any emails saved in your iOS contacts or your friend uses a different email address for their Fitbit account than the one you have saved, they will not appear in the App.

Click here for more information about how to connect with your friends using the Fitbit App.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner,

What's important to note is that the Fitbit iOS App searches for friends using emails saved in your contacts, not phone numbers. If you don't have any emails saved in your iOS contacts or your friend uses a different email address for their Fitbit account than the one you have saved, they will not appear in the App.

Click here for more information about how to connect with your friends using the Fitbit App.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Community!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much! This was very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
This still doesn't work for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes