Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS accuracy and unable to log an exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot log my run or any exercise and I cannot begin a GPS for an exercise. Stopped working in the middle of my run this morning. Even before it stopped, my GPS was off by about 5 minutes/2 miles. I’ve asked for help for the recent inaccurate GPS readings but I was told that was normal for Fitbit. It only started after my last update, the one before today. But now, not only was it inaccurate, I can’t even log a run!   

The app doesn’t crash, it just won’t let me log my workouts. 

https://youtu.be/MBUgile5ZwE

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, thanks for bringing this to my attention, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information and the video that were shared in your post, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced such inconvenience and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please check that your Fitbit app and iOS mobile device versions are up to date, then please reboot your mobile device and let me know how it goes.

Regarding GPS, please check: How accurate is GPS? and Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device? for more information and details.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes