Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Fit puzzle app not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just downloaded the get fit puzzle app because it sounded fun. Got to pick my bunny and name it then go to the make smoothie screen and there is no puzzle, the settings button doesn’t work, I can’t go back or do anything. I quit the app and went back in and it’s just a black screen. On an iPhone X in the UK. Saw a review on the App Store from someone else with the exact same problem.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @Freyja927.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern and recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Bring back the Get Fit Puzzle!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JoJoannAnder. Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. At Fitbit, our goal is to help our customers reach their goals with fun, interesting, and challenging content. Sometimes this means refreshing the options by removing older content. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and rest assured the feedback shared in the forums won't go unnoticed as it'll help us to make Fitbit more useful for you.

You can continue to enjoy Premium games such as Get Fit Bingo, All for One, and Custom Challenge with a Fitbit Premium membership in the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes