Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Setting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi iOS Community,

Some of you may notice a tile on your dashboard that prompts you to set an array of personalized goals. These goals are meant to be tailored to your individual needs, and keep you accountable for a set period of time. 

This feature is going out to new users only, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it! Here's an example of what Goal Setting might look like for you:

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 1.26.00 PM.png

Pro Tip: Try to sync your tracker each and every day that you are participating in Goal Setting.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Thank You Callie

Have Fun reaching your goals @ most awesome community

Swimming

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CallieFitbit wrote:

Hi iOS Community,

Some of you may notice a tile on your dashboard that prompts you to set an array of personalized goals. These goals are meant to be tailored to your individual needs, and keep you accountable for a set period of time. 

This feature is going out to new users only, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it! Here's an example of what Goal Setting might look like for you:

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 1.26.00 PM.png

Pro Tip: Try to sync your tracker each and every day that you are participating in Goal Setting.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Phuongpp did you have any questions about Goal Setting? Let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I'm a new user and received the new Goal Setting tile, but accidentally deleted it from my Iphone 7 plus.. is there any way to restore it?

Best Answer

How do I opt out of the Set Goals panel on the FitBit app for iOS?  I already have goals and I don't want to change them.  There is an 'X' on the Set Goals panel but it does not work.  I don't want to see the panel any more.

Best Answer

I just added the sleep goal. Then i wanted to do the rest later.

soooooo how do i get the tile back ( and finnish my questions for the rest of the goals ) ????

Best Answer

Hi - new user - deleted goal setting tile in error can i get it back? if i delete the app then reinstall will i loose my data? and get the tile back? have registered online so data is on there. thanks.

Best Answer

Hello, I have a fitbit inspire HR.  I am no able to save goals at all. There is no option to save and everything reverts back to zero.  I have repaired it, restarted the phone and fitbit, no change!

Best Answer
0 Votes