Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs show "no measurements" instead of data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My relatively new Versa 2 is not tracking anything beyond high level data. Every category just says “no measurements” once you click on the daily totals of each category. Where you should see peaks and valleys is just a statement called “no measurements.” Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
391 REPLIES 391

My daily total steps still shows but there is no breakdown chart of steps during the day - says ‘no measurement’ across the chart. All other tracking working fine. 

Best Answer

Me, too, no measurements for any of the categories.

Best Answer

@Willie77 Hello! I believe this is a current bug and I'm not sure when it will be fixed. I've seen it reported on Reddit as well and it is affecting me too on iOS. Definitely not normal behavior, but no idea when it'll be fixed. I'm flagging this for a moderator to make sure they are aware.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

You have joined a large and growing group of Fitbit community members. This problem appears to have started with version 3.69. The problem has not been corrected in version 3.70. We will all have to wait for Fitbit software developers working with Google to address it  Fitbit I am told rolls out updates over time and overtime more and more community members will be frustrated by this problem. I am told that the information is available on the Fitbit dashboard but do not know for a fact. I do not know of any that will remedy the problem. This thread will probably be aggregated with other grads that sometime in the near future. I regret to say that this is probably the best answer you will get concerning this issue until someone fixes the problem in the application software.

Best Answer

Hey Google, any timeline for when this will be fixed? It's been a week now, and this is something that should in theory be as simple as going back to the code from 3.68.

You're lucky that Elon M. isn't the boss there -- the developers would've already been fired for this! 🙂

Best Answer

Breh this is never getting fixed. I’ve been complaining about this for over a week. I really don’t see why this is so hard to fix, THEY ARE GOOGLE!

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

I've moved some of your posts to this thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, as well as the steps tried on your own. As mentioned before, our team is aware of this issue is affecting the iOS Fitbit app and they're working to get it fixed as soon as possible.

I'll mark this post as the Best Answer, not because this issue is solved, but so other members can know we're looking into this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and rest assured this thread will be updated as soon as we have more details.

As a friendly reminder, this thread is related to the graphs showing "No measurements" instead of your dataIf you have a different issue or you're using an Android device, please start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community.

Best Answer

I no longer see measurements for my walks. I have an iPhone XS And a charge three Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello @Eccles2022 and welcome to the Community.  I suspect you are an iPhone user.  This is a new, known bug in the iOS app.  Fitbit is aware.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

My Charge 4 started doing this today.  All daily step graphs are on the FITBIT dashboard show the 24-hour steps & ranges, but nothing showing in the IPHONE app. I have rebooted phone and rebooted app and no change.

Best Answer

This started on my ios app today for Steps. All days just show "no measurements".

I have rebooted the Charge 4 and the phone. Also updated the Fitbit App from the App store. I can see all of the measurements online when logged into Fitbit from my web browser.

Best Answer

It does work on the computer, it’s the phone app where the issue is. 

Best Answer

My app is doing the same thing. iPhone 13, Fitbit Charge 5. None of the data on the graphs is showing. Nothing I’ve done has changed anything (restarting phone, etc). Come on Fitbit! How many people have to complain before you fix this!?

Best Answer

Hi,  my Inspire HR doesn't show steps per hour on the phone app (iPhone).

It does show on the computer.

Any ideas ? Thank you 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, one week with no measurements in the categories. Very frustrating. I am now investigating other tracker brands. Fitbit is no longer providing what we paid for! 

Best Answer

FitBit measurement is still not working!

I have a Versa charge 4 and at the end of October the step count was fine, the measurement chart has "no measurement" value and no chart data. I thought it was a setting that changed, but after reviewing many threads on this feed, I found I have the same problem. I reviewed activities going back a few months that I know had charts with the correct displays and numbers, but now the chart is missing.  I removed the app, reinstalled the app, and checked all the settings. I still have the same problem.

Best Answer

In late October, all measurement charts were not available with a message "No Measurement".

I have deleted the app from my iPhone 8 and then reloaded and reconfigured. There are no past days that have measurements in the day/time of day chart. 

Best Answer

I view the step count, which is fine, butt  when I select a day to look at the day chart, the chart is blank and has a "No Measurement" message on the chart. When I select any date, the same result, even with dates I previously viewed with the measurements charted by the hour.

Something changed last week with the application.

Best Answer

I am getting ‘no measurements’ for steps, kms, calories and active minutes.

I am also not confident that my resting heart rate is calculating properly as it has been exactly the same for a few days, about as long as there have been ‘no measurements’.

Best Answer

To clarify, they are syncing and showing information until I go in to see more details. Unable to attach a screenshot 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes