Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Dashboard won't work, sleep disappeared, won't sync!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My blaze has not been syncing, still dates back to 9/20. I turned Fitbit off and on, iphone6 off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled app. There is no sync option and the dashboard went back to the previous version, and I lost my sleep data. This is all very frustrating!!!! Any ideas or troubleshooting advice?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Latteda70, welcome aboard to our Community. Usually we do not recommend to uninstalled the app since this may provoke to loose information. This troubleshoot only apply in specific scenarios.

By the description you provided, I recommend to make sure your tracker is pair on your account. When your tracker is not pair, many of the activity tiles will not be visible. If this is the case, try to set up your tracker again doing the following:

1. On the Fitbit app for iOS dashboard, tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue. (make sure your Blaze has enough battery charge)

Hope this helps. See you around and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Latteda70, welcome aboard to our Community. Usually we do not recommend to uninstalled the app since this may provoke to loose information. This troubleshoot only apply in specific scenarios.

By the description you provided, I recommend to make sure your tracker is pair on your account. When your tracker is not pair, many of the activity tiles will not be visible. If this is the case, try to set up your tracker again doing the following:

1. On the Fitbit app for iOS dashboard, tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue. (make sure your Blaze has enough battery charge)

Hope this helps. See you around and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
IT WORKED!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! 🙏

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes