Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Graph Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Fitbit Update 5/17/2017:  Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We are still aware of this issue and currently working with our team on a fix.

There is a similar thread that has posted updates here. Thanks again for your patience. We continue to monitor this issue and will update as soon as we have a fix.  

Fitbit Update 4/26:  There is a known issue where some users' Hourly Activity Goal graph does not update even though they've reached 250 steps within an hour time frame.

This is a known issue that our team is currently working to resolve. Thanks for everybody's patience while this is being worked out.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
333 REPLIES 333

I have started having this problem.  This is the first time that I have noticed it but for the last two days it has happened.  Please advise on if this is still an ongoing problem.

Best Answer

I thought the greyed out Activity Icon was something I did. Glad to see you are working on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was having bad reaction to charge 2. After almost loosing full control
of my arm stopped wearing it and realized I couldn't wear it anymore. My
arm has gotten better but still extremely sore and not able to grip items
properly. I returned Fitbit. There is a warning in the small manual they
provided with the Fitbit.... indicating to stop use if numbness occurs, I
only saw this when returning!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Come on Fitbit team - this thread started in April 2016 and here we are in July 2017 with the same complaints/issues and getting the same "we're aware of it" "we are working on it" and "thank you for your patience"

I paid $200 for my FitBit Blaze and truthfully, I expect this issue to to be resolved.

Best Answer

Is there an update yet? My Blaze does not record any active minutes despite recording steps .... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened today to me for the first time, so it doesn't seem to be resolved.  I followed all the steps listed, then tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  My fitbit and online both say 13/13 hours while my phone app says 12/13.

Best Answer
And that is actually what has been happening to many of us in this
community for well over a year.
Best Answer

For what it's worth, this seems fixed for me.  If I stop immediately when my watch says 250 steps and force a sync on the FitBit app on my phone (sometimes I have to do this twice), the app agrees with the watch.  This is true no matter what part of the hour I do this in.  Yesterday there was an hour where I got the 250th step moments before the hour changed.  Before, this would guarantee that the app would not agree with the watch, but yesterday they agreed.  I also went back and checked March 23rd (the date where I took a picture of my watch & app and posted here) and now the web site agrees with what my watched showed on that day.

So at least from my perspective, this is fixed.  The relative quiet here is also a good hint!  Thanks, FitBit!

It sounds like there may be a small number of lingering issues that a small number of people are experiencing.  Hopefully that gets (or is already) straightened out!

Best Answer
I had a 12/12 day on my Fitbit yesterday re: 250 steps per hour - my Blaze
reflected that but one hour got lost when I synced to my phone.

So perhaps better but not all fixed?
Best Answer
Fit bit fixed the bug for me

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have had my fitbit deliver on hourly activity, or on active minutes, three times this week. You say the issue has been resolved, but not on mine - even though my fitbit continues to record my steps. Help?!

Best Answer
Sorry I can't help. I had a message from from Fitbit to say they had sorted for me. Maybe they will do the same for you?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since this issue has been resolved, we will be closing the thread. If you have any new issues with the Hourly Activity Graph not updating, please start a new thread. 

Thanks! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes