Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Graph Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 07/06/17: This issue has now been resolved, and this fix is retroactive. Now go get that 250!

Fitbit Update 5/17/2017:  Apologies for the delay in updating this thread. We are still aware of this issue and currently working with our team on a fix.

There is a similar thread that has posted updates here. Thanks again for your patience. We continue to monitor this issue and will update as soon as we have a fix.  

Fitbit Update 4/26:  There is a known issue where some users' Hourly Activity Goal graph does not update even though they've reached 250 steps within an hour time frame.

This is a known issue that our team is currently working to resolve. Thanks for everybody's patience while this is being worked out.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
333 REPLIES 333

I'm having this problem, support on Twitter via DM denied it was a known issue.  My leaderboard is gone on iOS as well, fine on my desktop.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know you're still experiencing this issue. 

@Scarlet294, I'm glad it is was resolved for you, please keep monitoring it and let me know if you experience this issue again.

@marcusm50, thanks for pointing out that the post was from June 2016, I'm sorry for the mishap. @OnaBitFit, you can check the official response from @CallieM about this issue in this post. As mentioned above, please make sure you're running the latest iOS version.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I hope you have a great dat, I'll see you around. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thanks for the response @MarcoGFitbit. Just to be clear because I now see that you provided a link to a more recent post where @CallieM is announcing that the issue is fixed, but again to reiterate, the problem is most definitely not resolved. The bug still exists. I've verified this that the problem is still occurring after the most recent update, as have others. Please pass this information along to the appropriate technical people so that they are aware the bug is not fixed.

Best Answer
Yes! I had this happen again yesterday. Still not fixed guys.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit, I haven't tried the new fix, so I can't report on it. I want to make sure you and everyone else, know about the same discussion taking place in another thread on this forum - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Hourly-activity-goal-issue/td-p/1944483. They've been talking about this problem since October 2016.

Best Answer

And we have been talking about it since April of 2016. It doesn't look like either thread has resulted in a fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this still going on? I just purchased a flex 2 for swimming....I synced earlier in the day and I had 8 hours and then I synced this evening and now I have 0 out of 9. I looked on the website as well and it shows 0 as well. It was working fine with my charge 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I upgraded my app this afternoon and mine has stopped working.  Made me search for this post to see what was up. I hadn't had a problem in two years until today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, I appreciate you taking the time to reply! 

It seems many people are still experiencing issues with the Hourly Activity Graph, in which case I would like you to check this post from @CallieM and provide information required regarding this situation. That will help our team checking this further.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. Keep me posted if there's anything else I can do for you. 

Best Answer

Still happening...FITBIT.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem 8 try's to get it to update which is insane please fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jenallen5858 and @SunsetRunner, I hope you're having a great day. 

I understand your concern about this issue, please check  this post from @CallieFitbit and provide her the information required to help our team working towards a solution for this situation.

Thank you very much for your participation and patience, I'll be around if you need anything else. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit hr stopped updating. Tried removing then reinstalling. The app goes as far as finding my device but won't connect. My dashboard is no longer showing steps. Don't know how that happened. Help please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ladybug71, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

If you have removed your tracker from your account and it's not setting up again, please try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your Alta is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your Charge HR and leave it plugged in and charging.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  4. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  5. If the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

Additionally, please make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the set up process.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up after their most recent update on May 23 to the iOS app to version 2.36 which includes "some bug fixes". The bug occurred again today. This is just pathetic, Fitbit.

Best Answer

problem 1problem 1problem 2problem 2still not updating and it is Tuesday now i hope they resolve this soon

and i have done 1 of 5hrs according to my tracker and the app just wont update it please devs get this problem fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_8163.JPG

IMG_8164.PNG

Hopefully it'll be fixed at some point... 

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit charge 2 will say I have my 12 out of 12 250+ steps in the hours but when it syncs to my app it says I have like 6 I know that I've done them because I rarely even get the reminders to move. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've now removed the tile from the app and will just be going by my tracker itself. 

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please pay attention to this and fix it.

IMG_0285.JPGIMG_0286.JPG

Best Answer