Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity discrepancy on App.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Shortly after 1600 my Charge2 did the familiar vibration to let me know I had successfully completed the nine hours of monitored activity and it clearly shows all nine hours completed, but the IOS app on my phone and the website both report that I missed an hour between 1400-1500 (I know I didn't)?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Allie
Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I am having the exact same problem. My charge 2 is stating that I have completed all 9 hours but the IOS app is stating I have missed two hours today in reaching my 250 steps (which I know I haven't). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app since it seems that my fitbit is working perfectly fine.

Best Answer

Hello @Alicat2104, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. @Bcraff27, it's great to have you on board, welcome! 

It seems very odd that the Hourly Activity is missing hours in the Fitbit app given that you received a notification that you have successfully completed the hours set up. It's possible that the information in the app is not updating correctly, to check this, please go to your online Dashboard and check if the Hourly Activity is complete for the day. If the information is correct in here, please log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in to force the information to update.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a shot and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

It isn't right on the online dashboard either.. I have tried to log out of the app, uninstall, reinstall, and restarted my phone. I am unsure what is wrong with it still.. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. My charge 2 says 10 out of 10 hours but app and web dashboard says I missed 1pm....

Best Answer

Hello @Bcraff27, I hope you're having a great day. It's great to have you on board @SunsetRunner, welcome! Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience regarding this situation. Our team has verified this issue and is currently working towards a prompt and proper resolution.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue as well. On and off for a month or so.

Best Answer

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well. It's nice to have you on board @aepreseau906, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

@aepreseau906, thanks for reporting this as well, I'll make sure to add your information as well. I appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this situation. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply!

Best Answer

It has happened to me 3 days this week. Fitbit says I got 9/9 but the app says 8/9.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just took that tile off my app because it drives me insane

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, this is new. Fitbit Charge 2 was showing 9 of 10 and when I logged in to look at my Trainer, the tile on my site dashboard said 10 of 10. First time it has done that. My original post and frequently since then, the app/dashboard would show the opposite.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wonder now if it has something to do with the battery.  When it started doing this, the battery seemed to only charge to 80%.  Around the time I noticed the hour discrepancy, I read that I needed to restart my tracker.  When I did that (after battery was fully charged) it went back down to 80% and then charged up to 96% in about 2 mins.  And with the app also doubling certain foods when I log them, I'm kind of regretting spending so much money with fitbit.  Seems to be a trainwreck at the moment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband I have Charge 2 Fitbit a and this same issue is happening regularly. It happened today. The watch shows 9 of 12 so far, but my app and the web dashboard are saying 8 of 12. This happens at least once a week, but there is no logical reason that seems to cause it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue - Charge 2 says 9 out of 9, but app and web dashboard say I missed 9am. I have had this problem intermittently over the past month. I have reset my fitbit and my phone with no change. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's another thread that's been running for much longer than this one but the same problem. Many people have been told that it's a known problem and Fitbit are working on s solution... but this dates back over a year and still no solution. 

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same problem regularly for quite some time - I get 250 steps for all 10 hours, and my Charge 2 records them, but the app reflects only 9 or fewer hours - no real pattern to which hour/s it chooses to ignore. Any fix on the horizon? It's annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got an email about some game if you meet all your goals for the day. I guess they forgot that this issue is still hanging out here. I'm looking at my app and I missed 6am but my actual tracker says I got 6am....

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I see that all these posts are from 2017.  This is 2022 and my Versa Lite is doing the same thing.  Some days I get a notification on my fitbit that I had 9 hours active, but the my phone app and my computer both are missing 1 to several hours?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with my Sense and the app, and it's triggering my OCD, LOL!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes sir I also facing same issue if you got the answer so keep update me.

Thank you

Receiptify Spotify

Best Answer
0 Votes