Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity goal not syncing correctly with the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Noticed today that the app is not correctly displaying my Hourly Activity, which is correctly displayed on my watch.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ehrhardt.

I am sorry to hear the app is not showing your Hourly Activity Goal correctly. Thank you for confirming that it is showing correctly on your watch, I am glad to assist you. I would like to advise that this issue has been reported to our team and they are investigating it and looking for a resolution. I am sorry for any trouble, your patience and understanding while this is resolved is appreciated.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some more info.  I have the Fitbit Versa.  I have done many trouble shooting steps such as "forgetting" the versa in Bluetooth and resetting back up, uninstall app and reinstall.  Rebooting the watch, and phone.  Updating to latest iOS.  What happens is, every time i swipe down in the app to refresh the sync with my Versa, it resets the hourly activity goal to 0.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Ehrhardt.

I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and the additional details. All the reports shared from users are helpful to continue investigating this and working on the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes