Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent exercise on app is showing thumbnail map for previous workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to the page in the iOS app that shows my recent workouts, the thumbnail it shows is a hike from a few weeks ago, but when I go into it, it shows the walk I took last night 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My most thumbnail cycling map from a ride today shows a map from a previous ride.  It's the first ride since my app updated.  When I click on the detail it shows the correct map.  ios version 3.32.1.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @jdpm3 @JenniSays, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I am sorry to hear your recent thumbnail map shows a map from a previous workout. Thank you for providing the additional details, I am here to help. I recommend trying the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

If the issue persists, please let me know your phone's model and OS version? I will be glad to investigate further. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That fixed the thumbnail problem, but now my Fitbit won’t sync. When I go into WiFi settings, it doesn’t find my network or any networks near me. My wifi is working fine though. I have an iPhone XR running iOS 14.1. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit sorry it didn’t tag you. Please see above

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @JenniSays.

I appreciate the information that the thumbnail problem is resolved, but your watch stopped syncing. Thank you for the details shared. I recommend trying the following:

1. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.

2. Open the Fitbit app and set up the connection again. You should receive a message asking you to allow your Fitbit device to pair with your phone.

3. Tap Pair to approve the request.

For complete troubleshooting steps, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes