Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly activity discrepancy between tracker and app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My hourly activity on my iPhone does not match the data on my Charge 2. This is not the first time this has happen.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @lisa4021, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@lisa4021, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having shared your experience with us. At this moment our team is aware of the problem and they're working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @lisa4021. Please try restarting your Charge 2. Hopefully this will get everything in sync. Tap here for instructions. You may also want to set All Day Sync to On. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lisa4021, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@lisa4021, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having shared your experience with us. At this moment our team is aware of the problem and they're working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes