Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download Fitbit Connect on iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Apparently the Fitbit Connect is an installer that must be used to transfer music from iOS/Windows but unfortunately it doesn't exist for iOS.  Fitbit.com/setup takes you directly to the main Fitbit app NOT Fitbit Connect.  

Decided to google "fitbit connect" to see if it ever existed; looks like it did according to this link, this is what it looks like. https://www.imore.com/how-set-and-start-using-your-fitbit-mac

Fitbit Support, let us know once it's available for MAC.  

Thanks.

Moderator Edit; Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's not a very clear site. Can I check that you scrolled down to the section called "Don't have a mobile device available?" and selected "Mac" before clicking on the download button.

Best Answer

Hello @thepicky1, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@thepicky1, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience. Please note that Fitbit Connect is not available for iOS devices. These devices (iPhone / iPad) use the Fitbit app. Now, if you have a Mac computer and would like to transfer music to your watch, you can download the Fitbit Connect Software for Mac OS from this link: Fitbit Set Up. Note that under the pink download button you'll be able to select the version of Fitbit Connect you'd like to download. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes