Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Fitbit app on iOS have quick replies?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am just wondering when you are going to release the quick reply for the iPhone?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I suspect the answer is when Apple let them. See the following thread where a moderator makes the comment:

"We are working with partners to find ways to bring quick text replies to messaging apps for iOS and Windows users – we hope to share more on this in the future. We’d love to be able to offer quick text replies to our iOS users now, but Apple operates a closed ecosystem that doesn’t allow us to deliver this feature at this time."

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/Iphone-Users-using-quot-Quick-Replies-quot-to-Texts/m-p/259562...

Best Answer

Hello @denellbug, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, I appreciate your input about this situation. Smiley Happy

@denellbug, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question with us. Please note that as @SteveH mentioned, Apple operates in a closed environment unlike Android, where quick replies are available. For the time being, you can have quick replies but only for text coming from the Fitbit app. To check them out, go to Account > Your Device > Notifications > Quick Replies > Fitbit. Remember, only messages received on the Fitbit app will have this option. 

Nevertheless, once we have more information to share about quick replies, we'll make sure to post more information here in the official Forums. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes