Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly reminders keep resetting hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I usually have my movement reminders set for 9a-6p (during my workday), but Fitbit app has been resetting them to random hours even when I go into settings and reset them. Somehow manages to always get stuck on 8a-4p or something else (but not what I set it to). Anyone have any clue why/how to fix this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Abbigooo! This is a pretty weird situation. Once, you set the hourly reminders in your Dashboard, they shouldn't change. By any chance, are you sharing your Fitbit app with anyone else? Maybe someone else is changing it, thinking it's their account.

Try setting the correct hours, log out of your app and force quit it. 

Please provide me with the following details: 

- When does it started changing?

- Is it not matching with your Dashboard or is it actually changing? 

- Do you have the latest app version? 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit And @Abbigooo Last Sunday I had the exact same thing: hourly goals range reset themselves to different values and manually putting them back didn’t work: the hour picker just rolled back to weird default values.

Only Monday I was able to reset them to the original values I set them to. That’s when I figured it might have to do with daylight saving: in the night from Saturday to Sunday both my iPhone and charge 3 adjusted their time automatically due to daylight saving (changed from summer to winter time that day).

So the problem only was around for the duration of that day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JvdMaarel, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your insight with us about this situation. Indeed, we experienced some issues with daylight saving time when it changed, which affected the Hourly Activity, but by now these issues have been resolved. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. 

If there's anything else we can do for you, or if there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes