Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Sync Alta HR to iPhone 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will not sync and I have tried everything!?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hopefully you haven't really tried everything (otherwise there's nothing for us to suggest!).

In the hope that there's something you haven't tried in this list, here are the usual things to try when you get syncing issues:

And if you have tried all those without any luck then it's probably time to contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Hello @Mdorsette, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Mdorsette, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I understand your Alta HR is not syncing correctly and you have already tried to troubleshoot it. At this moment if you have already followed @SteveH's suggestions, my best recommendation would be setting up your Alta HR as a new device to reset the connection between the tracker and your phone. Don't worry, none of the information already stored in your account will be deleted. 

To set up your Alta HR as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes