Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

Hello @ChasJ and welcome to the Community.  Is your new view the app update that Fitbit announced a month ago?  Please see the Sneak Peek shown in the Community log.  If not, can you post a screenshot of this new view?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am charging my versa 2 and when I sync my device to check on my battery percentage it is no longer visible. Any clue on where to find it?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer

Not a fan of new app display for my Versa 2. Is there a way to show battery usage? The old format showed battery percentage. I don’t see it now?

Best Answer

Where is the battery life icon on my iPad on this new format?  L have low vision, thats why I got the watch and can’t see the battery life on the watch, just my iPad.

Best Answer

Since the recent update for my Charge 5  the battery status icon has disappeared from  my main info screen (on my  iPhone). Any ideas if the info is hidden somewhere? 

Best Answer

In the new interface how do we display the battery % on the main screen.  

I used to be able to scroll down to sync and see the battery percentage. Now that no longer works. 

I do this because despite having the notifications turned on, I only get the battery critical display when it’s at 5%

thanks 

Best Answer

Since the recent update for my Charge 5, and my wife's Luxe, the battery status icon has disappeared from my main screen (on our iPhones). Any ideas if the info is hidden somewhere? Any ideas at all?

Best Answer

I agree. This was a huge feature that I use. It’s a quick easy way to see the battery percentage, either while I’m wearing it or while it’s on the charger.

Very frustrated.

Best Answer

Do you have a clock/phone icon on top in the app?

Click on it, then you will see it

IMG_1171.jpeg

Best Answer
So when I click on that icon it shows an all black battery - no percentage.
Best Answer

I also have the updated app but don’t see the battery level anymore. 

Best Answer

yes, it is.  not a big fan of it.

Best Answer

I updated app and I don't see battery level any longer as well.

Best Answer

Hello @AliMac123 

The battery life in percentage isn't currently available in the new redesigned app. There's a feature request in the Feedback forum where you can vote & comment for this to be returned to the app: No battery percentage in new app 

We encourage everyone to submit their votes to return this much needed & used feature to the app. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

Hello @Bigben 

The battery life in percentage isn't currently available in the new redesigned app. There's a feature request in the Feedback forum where you can vote & comment for this to be returned to the app: No battery percentage in new app 

We encourage everyone to submit their votes to return this much needed & used feature to the app. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

You have to tap the icon in the upper left that looks like a watch with a phone behind it. You'll see your device listed there with a battery icon that is nearly useless because even at 75% it looks like it's about half, and at 76% it looks full. (I'm charging mine right now, so I'm not just throwing these numbers out there LOL)

When you tap on your device, you'll see something almost as useless, like "Battery full", which could mean anything from 76%-100%, apparently. Not sure what constitutes "medium" but the top end of that range seems to be 75%. 

You don't get to see actual battery % in the app because...uh...reasons, I guess. Enjoy!

Best Answer

Yeah, sometime back they went from putting the % to saying "Battery medium" or "Battery full" on the device screen.

Same in the new (4.0) version, but now you don't even get to see the battery % when you pull down on the main app screen to sync your device. The only place I have seen to view the battery % since the new app was rolled out is on the device itself. 

There's a thread in the Feedback forum to ask for battery % back. Go vote! https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/No-battery-percentage-or-profile-picture-in-new-app... 

Best Answer

I have low sis ion and that is why I purchased my charge 5.  I can’t see it on the watch.  I don’t care for the new format.  It was very clear cut before.

Best Answer

Why doesn’t the new app update not show the battery level on the Home Screen/dashboard like it used to? 

Best Answer