Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

Updated to New Fitbit 4.0 APP!

1. Seems Faster !+++
2. We Lost Battery Status on First Page of APP where it was hidden! Negative Big Negative

Please Give us a Option to Display Battery Status on Top Line left or right of “fitbit” and show 100% or 99% or “charging” if it is charging currently, if you can do that?

Thanks,

Long Time FitBit User

Best Answer

The new app update design is awfully ugly. There is no way to change the color, and the lines are clunky. I was horrified when I saw it. I look at this app page constant—the last thing I want is to see one that looks like it was drawn with a majic marker. 

Best Answer

That doesn’t show crap

Best Answer

The New App doesn’t show the battery level of the charge 5 anymore.  I don’t know what they have upgraded! It’s so stupid and I regret a million times getting this fitbit 5. Save your money and never ever invest in one.  It causes me problems from battery running out in a day to suddenly shut down and now to this stupid App!  

Best Answer

Why has the battery percentage been removed from the IOS App dashboard when you manually refresh (swipe down)?

This was most handy when the Fitbit is on charge in a different room so you can check the charge level "remotely".

Best Answer

With the new update, the battery level is no longer visible in the APP. Whenever I would swipe down in the APP on the previous IOS version, the battery level would appear in the top right hand corner and I could immediately see if I needed to charge my Fitbit. 

Unfortunately, my display in my Fitbit stop working a day after my warranty expired, but I could still see may data on the app.

When the email is sent out that the battery is too low, it’s no longer capturing anything. 

Please add the VISIBLE battery level back. As it stands now, I’ve lost my sleep data overnight. When it gets below 10%, it stops recording. I have a Charge 3. 

Best Answer

I agree!  Bring back the battery percentage on the Today screen.  I want the percentage, not words like "full."

Best Answer

Probably won’t continue using Fitbit. The update is horrible. The look of it reminds you of apps from years ago. Battery life doesn’t show on the screen now. Really need this since the battery doesn’t last. I have to charge every 2 days now. Used to charge about once a week. REALLY DISAPPOINTED ☹️ with this update!!!

Best Answer

It’s new and everyone has great reasons why it’s awful. My biggest complaint is that I cannot get a total of the calories I’ve burned so far. It’s my main focus and Fitbit thought it wise to remove such an important stat.

What were you guys thinking?! 

Best Answer

HI @Askford - the battery status has gone missing indeed, along with only 4 instead of 5 goals. Such on the fly changes without warning or explanation may disappoint many users.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Where do I find my battery level on the app now that you upgraded?

Best Answer

I agree, and I cannot even find where to see my battery charge percentage.  The old app was way more user friendly.

Best Answer

After all the updates now on the app for Fitbit, I can’t find the battery percentage. It used to be located in the upper right portion of the home screen when you refresh. Any help is much appreciated.

Jeannie 

Best Answer

My battery display has disappeared after the latest update. When I pull down screen to sync, it’s no longer there?  Has anyone else experienced this problem? 

Best Answer

Hello @Cazzeroonie 

Unfortunately, the battery life in % is not in the redesigned Fitbit app. Many of us are not happy about this omission.

You can vote and comment in the Product Feedback forum to return this much needed and used feature: No battery percentage in new app 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

is there any reason given by Fitbit for removing the battery percentage from the main screen of the iPhone fitbit app?

this is nuts... 

Best Answer

Hi to you

Can you please, bring back the battery icon on the Fitbit app

Best Answer

Since Fitbit updated the look of the app the other day I can no longer see what my battery level is, I only know it’s low when I get an email! Can’t anybody help?

Best Answer

Did not give me a reason

I assume because it’s available on the device itself ???

Best Answer

I absolutely HATE it. Called to see if there's any way to revert back to the old design and they said no. It's abominable. Who in the world thought that was a good idea????

Best Answer