Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

The battery level indicator does not seem to be included in the new app.  I found that very helpful and relied on it.  Please bring it back!

Best Answer

Please put the power status of Fitbit device back in app so I can easily check if it is charging or not.  Thanks!

Best Answer

My fitbit charge 3 won't sync with the new app either even the time id wrong I have Uninstaller reinstalled still not working correctly HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google eventually does this kind of thing with every product they control.

As soon as Google bought Fitbit it was clear it was only a matter of time before they destroyed the company and this appears to be the next step in the process after the bad changes they made to the newer model Fitbits.

See the Wikipedia page "List of Google products" to see countless examples of products Google killed off.

If they did this due to some misguided idea of trying to push customers to the Pixel Watch that isn't going to work.

I cancelled my Fitbit Premium membership due to this change and have switched brands.

Best Answer

Yes, how are we supposed to find out the fitbit needs to be charged?

Best Answer

That icon does not indicate the percentage of charge.  A better solution would be to have the battery status prominently displayed with the charge status without additional clicks in the app.  The battery status is critical to the functioning of the devices and should show in the dashboard as a critical item.

Best Answer
It is ridiculous that the battery indicator was removed from the APP update.  The indicator needs to be put back ASAP and Fit Bit needs to advise their customers of when this will be done.
Best Answer
agree
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new look looks cheap compared to the old. I py for premium use some of that money to be aboe to select specific parts of categories to put where you want not just the whole categorie has to move one way or another for 1, 2 the money you charge for watches that dies within 2 years and cheap batteries that after a month need to be charged every 2 -3 days tops plus premium income improve the lifes span of better longer lastng batteries, and put a better more user friendly selection to put each item we want in the order we want it. To top it all off redsigb this cheaper looking updated look with the battery info showing!!!! Dont be that conpany that charges a lot and doesnt make quality merchandise, and put some pride in all these thibgs mentioned. Really c’mon here!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

On regards to the lack of a battery % on the Fitbit app.

I have a Sense 2.  I swipe down on the device and I am able to see the %.  Some fitbit owners have smaller screens depending on their device.  They might have a smaller size %  which is hard to read or none at all, unfortunately.

Fitbit still needs to bring the % back to the app. Screen.

Tziona
Best Answer

Please need battery back up on phone ++++

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree,  I DON'T keep my phone on me all the time. Very inconvenient to have to stop what I'm doing (exercising, walking, cleaning) to go get my phone to see if I need to charge my fitbit.   Please change it back.!!!!!!

Best Answer