Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

From the clock face,  swipe up and I think the battery level is right above the date. 

Best Answer

This shows the battery but not the percentage which we are used to.

Best Answer

To find out the battery percentage I now have to remove my Charge 5 from my wrist and put it in the charger.  That causes the battery percentage to display for a second or two before the screen goes dark.  Very cumbersome and inconvenient.

The battery status indicator on the new app has two problems:  First, you have to drill down to even find it.  Second, once you find it, it isn't expressed in numbers, just useless words like "full."

If you swipe down on the Charge 5 screen, a summary screen appears that shows steps, distance, and zone minutes.  At the top of that screen the battery percentage is displayed in teeny tiny letters in a gray typeface that blends into the background.  To read it, I need to get out a magnifying glass.

My daughter loves her Garmin.  I may go there next.

Best Answer

Is there a way to revert to the old iOS app? I don’t like the new one. Mainly because I can’t see the data I like to see at the top and I can’t customize it to show what I want in the order I want..

I also prefer the look and feel of the old one but that’s less important to me.

Best Answer

I agree. The prior version showed the sleep stages on the main today page. My sleep quality is my first priority after syncing!

Best Answer

Agreed. The new interface is awful frankly. It doesn’t even tell me remaining battery life, which is particularly important since Fitbit started to only warn of low charge at the point it was almost dead anyway.

Best Answer

YES YES YES  Need the %%%% back not just a picture of the battery Says full at 87% on my charge 4  Says Low when my battery is almost empty ..Not acceptable !!! Need the actual percentage back on the app. 

Best Answer

I REALLY miss being able to SEE the level my battery is.  I cannot read/see what it is on my Fitbit, too small.  With the new update, they took my onky ability to know when I need to charge my watch, away.  Had dead battery most of Friday because of that.  PLEASE BRING THAT BACK!!!

Best Answer
Sent from my iPad. We need a battery % on the I pad format.
Best Answer

still no % shown!!!

Best Answer

Agree with you 100%. Why cant we have a visual of battery level on this new app update ?

Best Answer

Thanks @Trude74 . This worked for me. Then I clicked on my watch and it says Battery Full 

Thanks again. Maybe the others don't have this on theirs or didn't see your post 

Best Answer

Sorry, but @Trude74 missed the point.  We want a numerical percentage, not the word "full".

Best Answer

And the Text is too small to read. Not gonna take a screenshot just so I can zoom in to see the battery level.

Best Answer

Is there a chance that this feature in future updates. In a previous post it was shown how to do it with screenshots using a Charge 5. I have a Charge 3 and is suspect the app does not support Charge 3. If I go to support I bet they wold suggest upgrading an give me a discount voucher

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly, each time there is an update something is taken away. I can hardly see the battery percentage on my charge 5 and used the app to check. I also don’t get notification of low battery until it’s very low and nowhere near my house to charge it! Not good for me. 

Best Answer

Sorry don’t see it.  Very frustrated 

Best Answer

How do you read the replys to find where my battery level is??? Many thanks 

Best Answer

@Trude74 Thank you, this worked for me. There is no % as others have pointed out. There is a % when I look at my watch which isn't as convenient especially when charging.  

I replied to you yesterday,  it looks like it didn't go through 

Best Answer

I also miss the numbers in %, but was the best option I could find so far. Hope they will return that option again 

Best Answer