Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find the battery level on Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 app updated to a new view. I had no option.  Not a fan but can live with it.  Now I cannot figure out how to have the battery life display on my phone App.  Any instructions on how to get device battery life displayed on the App would be welcomed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

And probably much easier to get at on some Fitbit devices than others. 
it was just so easy in the previous app. 

Best Answer

@Trude74 I agree. I think you did great finding the option with the phone and watch icon to see where the battery icon is. It is what I was looking for. Hopefully the % will come back. We all like and miss it

I did post twice.  Sorry about that

Best Answer

You're right

It's just so sad 😞

Best Answer

I have finally found it myself and it's still not helping because it says it's full when I know it isn't 

Best Answer

The new Fitbit app does not show battery level on my iPhone. Why was that eliminated? Now I can't see battery levels anywhere.

Best Answer

I can no longer get the battery percentage level on the app after the last major update!

Best Answer

The battery percentage is missing on the update to the iOS app.
version 4.01!!!!

Google is really messing it up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

👎 to the newly beGoogled Fitbit iOS app interface.

Change never changes. I get it. Things are in constant evolution. 

This change, however, feels like a devolution. 

Why no device battery indicator? So the batteries go through more charge cycles and have shorter lives leading to increased product replacement purchases? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The latest update has removed the battery % feature.  Please return it ASAP.  Now we are all guessing when to charge our FITBITS  I have a Charge 4.  When will the next update be released to restore this feature?

Thanks

John

Best Answer

In the old app, your battery % was displayed when you synced the device. This is not the case with the new app; I don’t know where to find it.  The new app omits lots of useful features: this is one of them. Please restore it.

Best Answer

@ReneeBHarris I wish the battery % had been retained when they changed the app design. You can tap on the phone/watch icon in the upper left corner of the screen and it'll give you a rough estimate of the battery, but not with a detailed %. 

What device are you using? Many of the devices can show the exact battery % just by swiping on the screen. Charge 5 and Luxe you can just swipe up and the battery is right there). Sense you can swipe to the right and it will show the battery as well. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well this is goodbye to Fitbit. Was nice all these years. Actually found a smart watch that is cheaper and has way more features than the Luxe I had and no monthly fee and I don’t have to  recharge every day because I have no idea how much charge it has. Good luck to you all 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am right behind you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. Dreadful insulting 'up grade'.  

I have not found anywhere to grade the app yet... Wonder why???

I cannot help but think that Google have made it crap to force people to pay for premium where they can get the data, we previously had easy viewing of.

I will certainly be moving away from Fitbit when this watch life is done.  Shame, thanks for making a great system bloody awful.

Best Answer

Which watch Please?? I concur!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

+ 1

please bring back the battery level in the app. It was one of the most important features

Best Answer
Me too!
Best Answer

My watch is a charge 5. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The latest app update removed the battery level indicator. My fitbit ran out of power this morning as I was not aware the power level was so low. This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Update the app.

Best Answer
It was almost the same for me this morning. Google won't fix it. They told
another user to get used to it in a week old post.
Best Answer