Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put the weather app onto my fitbit charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I have a friend and his fitbit gives him the weather and some other cool stuff but I can't get my fitbit Charge 2 to do that...

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not convinced your friend has a fitbit. No fitbit shows the weather and you can't install apps on them like you can on a smart watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Yuckapooy, thanks for joining us, it's always nice to see new faces around the Community!

As @SteveH mentioned, Fitbit trackers are unable to show the weather and it's not possible to install apps on them. However, I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @jamesg30 to implemement this feature in a future update. Feel free to add your vote and your comment, this is surely the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this responds your inquiry, keep me posted in case you need anything else! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Weather app, please, especially giving option to show temperature on watch face

Best Answer

I also have a friend with a charge 2, and her also shows the weather forecast (sort of). I was wondering if this was an update I was missing. 

Best Answer

There hasn't been any updates to add this to the Charge 2. Are you sure they have a Charge 2? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i put the weather app on my fitbit iconic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bestnana, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you'd like to add the Weather app to your Ionic because it was accidentally removed, please go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Ionic > Apps > All Apps > By Fitbit, select the Weather app and tap on Install.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes