Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I read my pace stats?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How for example can I read pace stats like this one IMG_4495.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@khaled1323 , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for sharing the picture. 

According to the picture, you walked 2.2 km. And your pace was 18 mins und 24 seconds.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@khaled1323 , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for sharing the picture. 

According to the picture, you walked 2.2 km. And your pace was 18 mins und 24 seconds.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@khaled1323   Pace notation can be very confusing to metric distance users.  The notation looks like feet and inches, but it is minutes and seconds of time per km.  Runners use pace, but most walkers think in speed, not pace.  Your speed on your walk was just under 3.3 kph, a leisurely walk around the park.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thanks a lot. Can you help me how did you calculate my speed? Thank you very much.
Best Answer

@khaled1323   I used this calculator.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer