Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I switch between Alta HR and Charge 2 on the iOS app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I switch from my Alta HR to my Charge 2 on my Fitbit app?

Moderator Edit:Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Robertsheue  When you have multiple devices on the same account, your app will show whichever tracker is closer to the phone.  You can see this for yourself.  First make sure your trackers are more than 10 feet apart.  With your app open, get close to one tracker and you will see that icon in the upper left.  Now walk over to the other tracker and you will see its icon in the upper left.

Here is the link to the Help article that is about using multiple trackers .  Also, for best results using multiple trackers, do a manual sync before switching from one tracker to the other.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Robertsheue, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @LZeeW, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Robertsheue as @LZeeW mentioned, when you have set up multiple devices in your account, the switch is automatic, you don't need to manually switch them. You can leave one behind and track your activity with the other one, just make sure to sync the first tracker before using the second one to prevent data loss. Once synced, the data will show up in the second tracker. For more information, please check the link @LZeeW kindly provided. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes