Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does it work Mobile run on an iPad

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys,,,,can anyone tell me how to get mobile run on my Fitbit app,,,,I have a iPad Air but can't seem to see it anywhere,,,,I'm not very good with technology lol

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kowykid, welcome aboard to our Community. The Feature of MobileRun is available for the Fitbit app as default, although using the iPad it would be tricky due to its size of the device. I'm mentioning this since working with the MobileRun feature, the GPS sensors in your device calculates distance, elevation, and pace for your walk, run, or hike. When the activity is done and you sync your tracker, you'll find all the data and a GPS map of your route in your exercise history. If you wear your tracker while using MobileRun, the steps, active minutes, and calories burned that you see on your Fitbit dashboard come from the tracker.

Now down to your questions, to access this feature is simple. Locate the exercise tile on your main Dashboard using the iOS app. > Tap here and in the right upper corner you will see the Stopwatch Icon. > Here you will have access to your MobileRun feature, along with the option to manually log activities, by switching the upper toggle.

MobileRun.png

Hope this helps and see you around. Let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes