Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does the app gets updated?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now a days many free service based apps getting day to day upgrading by app updates, since i purchases versa, never notices any app updates. It makes the difference how versa tech team investing or R&D on their product, just they sold and forgot users.  How pity we all fellow versa mates.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@NaveenKG  The iOS app is updated frequently and the current version is 2.78, released on Sep 5.  Looking at the app update history, updates average every three to four weeks.  App updates also happen more frequently with a new iOS release.

If your apps update automatically, then you get a "Hang tight, we are cleaning things up for you" message on your app when you open it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@NaveenKG  The iOS app is updated frequently and the current version is 2.78, released on Sep 5.  Looking at the app update history, updates average every three to four weeks.  App updates also happen more frequently with a new iOS release.

If your apps update automatically, then you get a "Hang tight, we are cleaning things up for you" message on your app when you open it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @NaveenKG, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @LZeeW, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@NaveenKG, please note that as @LZeeW mentioned, the Fitbit app for iOS is updated frequently and the latest update was on Sept. 5th. If you'd like to check the developer notes for each update, please refer to this article: What's changed in the latest release of the Fitbit app?. In here you will also be able to check the dates of each update release. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes