Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete in-app Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to delete notifications on Fitbit application

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @N.K.Govindraj, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for joining the Forums and for sharing your question. Please note that at this moment it's not possible to delete in-app Notifications. However, some of our members have found that after uninstalling and reinstalling the app, in-app Notifications have been removed, so I would like to suggest you to try that. 

Please remember to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app to prevent any data loss. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried doing this but the notifications are still there.
N.K.Govindraj
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @N.K.Govindraj, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know you've already tried these troubleshooting steps. At this moment, I'll forward your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once we have more to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, in the meantime, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I will wait for your solution to my problem.
N.K.Govindraj
Best Answer
0 Votes