Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link with HealthKit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I synce my Fitbit Charge with the Health Kit?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Getting an apple watch seems to be the right way to go. E should stop all this nonsense and get the right device.

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit, 

I officially ended my relationship with your wearable hardware today, trading you in for a brand new, mutli-functional Apple Watch. Sure, I'll miss the good times; like the automatic sleep tracking and the way your iOS app was so easy to use. But I won't miss having to take my phone out to text some one back, set a timer, respond to a work email or get directions. And I really won't miss how ugly you were on my wrist.

You just couldn't keep up with the times, old friend, and instead of adapting to the changing tide of wearables, you're choosing to continue running a race that was won by Apple the minute Healthkit debuted YEARS ago. 

Best Answer

Or this free option : https://ifttt.com/applets/n9gPtjmX

Best Answer
0 Votes

weigh in only?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Amazfit Bip! and Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I must say that considering the huge amount of users of iPhones and healthkit, this should be implemented as to allow users to use their data the way they choose and not be stuck in between companies trying to promote and hold grips on their own individual products. Openness will alway make your product more desirable and easyer to use. Please do consider all the requests regarding healthkit.

Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I first bought the Fitbit charge 2 last year, wasn't aware that we can't use Healthkit with it.  I do like the watch, and ordered two more for my parents then.

With one year gone, and, no solution, I ordered a Garmin a few minutes ago.

Next year, I would look to replace my parents Fitbit.

None of us actually need a long history - and in three months, we have what we need.

This is a good product - just need tiny improvements in syncing.  Competition helps - everyone!

I also learnt an expensive lesson about fully researching what I buy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well - bought the Vivoactive 3 - and we can do so much more as the data is available, if we wanted to.

I am just happy with being able to export to Healthkit and what / way it presents.....

The  Garmin web interface is richer than what we have with FitBit....

Best Answer
0 Votes