Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list all exercises of one specific category?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please help, can not find it 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @RichardEk, unfortunately that is not an option in either the app or even the fuller web based program.

You might want to add a request in the Feature Suggestion forum.  I did a quick search but did not find exactly what you are asking, although I did find a somewhat similar idea here.  You could vote and comment on that, or you could add a specific suggestion of your own.  The more votes, the more likely it is to be implemented.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RichardEk, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @Julia_G, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@RichardEk, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation. As @Julia_G mentioned, this is currently not possible to do in the Fitbit app or the online Dashboard, which is why she recommended you to check our Feature Suggestion board to search for a similar idea. In case you don't find any, you're free to add your own. 

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes