Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove information from tracker before gifting it?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to factory reset charge 2 have followed the instructions to do this but it just keeps saying notifications on/off after pressing button while on charge ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

See Giving or receiving a used Fitbit?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

1.  It sounds like you are trying the restart, which is not the same as "factory reset".

Here are the restart instructions:  restart

2.  Do you have it plugged into the charger?  It sounds like the response if not charging.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need factory reset as I'm giving it to someone as I have the 3 now yes it's connected and charging as it vibrates I have followed the instructions to reset but it's not working I must be missing something

Best Answer
0 Votes

See Giving or receiving a used Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dalery54, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @JohnnyRow, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Dalery54, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having come back and let us know situation has been resolved, I'm glad the instructions provided by @JohnnyRow were helpful for you. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes