Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up Charge 2 on iPhone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to connect charge2 iphone 7 ios 12

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Uditha, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for posting your question. If you want to set up your Charge 2 on your iPhone 7 with iOS 12, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

Now, if your Charge 2 has trouble setting up, please try the following:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Charge 2.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Charge 2 one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes