Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a tracker to iPhone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Gave daughter my fitbit how does she set it up to her iphone

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Janjan1961. How generous of you to give your daughter your Fitbit device! Here is what you and she will have to do. 

You: Remove the device from your Fitbit app. Then go into your Bluetooth settings and, if the Fitbit is listed, Forget it.

Your daughter: She can now download the Fitbit app to her phone and follow the directions to create a Fitbit account (if she does not already have one) and add the Fitbit device to her account.

Please let me know if you have any problems along the way. 

Best Answer

Hello @Janjan1961, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's always a pleasure to see you around @SunsetRunner, thanks for the helpful advice! Smiley Happy

@Janjan1961 as @SunsetRunner, first, you will need to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone, check if the tracker is showing up here. If it is, tap on it and select "Forget this Device". Then, your daughter will be able to set up the tracker on her account. 

To set up a tracker as a new device: 

• Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  • If the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  • When a pop-up appears asking you to pair the tracker and the phone, please tap on Pair.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer