Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up two different trackers?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how can i set up my  wife's fit bit on her  phone and my  fit bit on my  phone. Do you have to have different  e-mails ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, you each need to have your own fitbit account and that means each having your own email address.

If you don't currently have 2 email addresses then there are free accounts available such as gmail.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, you each need to have your own fitbit account and that means each having your own email address.

If you don't currently have 2 email addresses then there are free accounts available such as gmail.

Best Answer

Hello @joecon11, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@joecon11, as @SteveH mentioned, you each need to register your Fitbit account to your email. The purpose of this is to have personalized stats about each other and prevent information to get merged, such as calories burned, steps, distance, sleep, exercises and activities. 

Thanks again @SteveH for your help, @joecon11, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. One other thing can I change the email on my account and let my
wife use it?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @joecon11, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

Indeed, you can change the email in your account to another one by going to your personal Settings in the online Dashboard:

PersonalInfo.PNG

Once you change the email address a verification email will be sent to the new address. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes